Meeting 1: Launching an Inclusive Process
The Measure H Revenue Planning Group convened its first session on March 23, 2017 for a broad discussion on the collaborative process being undertaken to allocate funding across 21 interconnected homeless strategies. The group consists of 50 stakeholders—including representatives from County and city government, service providers and faith organizations, as well as individuals with lived experience. The agenda is available here.
- Twenty-one Homeless Initiative strategies are eligible for Measure H funding. Learn more.
- Measure H strategies are interconnected for maximum impact. See how.
- Measure H holds the promise of improving public health and reducing homelessness. Read the report.
- The Board of Supervisors created a Measure H planning process that includes diverse voices and views. Read the motion.
- The Measure H work group includes representatives from government, service providers, faith groups and more. Here’s the roster.