Meeting 2: Setting priorities
The Measure H Revenue Planning Group convened its second session on April 6, 2017, beginning the in-depth work of assessing and prioritizing among millions of dollars in funding requests. The group’s 50 stakeholders include representatives from County and city government, service providers and faith-based organizations, as well as individuals with lived experience. The agenda is available here.
- County agencies have submitted proposals to fund a wide array of eligible strategies. Here is a summary.
- Funding requests considered at this meeting cover strategies ranging from homelessness prevention to housing subsidies to jail in-reach. The list is here.
- More funding requests will be discussed on April 13, 2017. Read about them here.
- Homelessness affects communities throughout L.A. County. Here is Homeless Count data by region.
- The county is divided into eight Service Planning Regions. Here is the map.
- Measure H funding will be distributed geographically, with some exceptions. Here is a chart.